If you'd really love to have photos of you that aren't arm-length selfies taken on your phone, I could totally help you with that.
As some of you know, I have been fundraising for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF). I recently hit the halfway mark for my fundraising and I'm aiming to smash the last half of my target before the middle of the year.
If you donate $100 or more on my fundraising page between now and Friday, 14th March and get a 2 hour portrait photoshoot from me (approx. value $400), as a gift to thank you for your generosity and support. Portraits always make a great gift for your family, your lover, or even yourself!
- This offer only applies to people living in South-East Queensland (Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast)! Trust me, if I could fly interstate to thank you for your support, I would. Hugs would be given.
- The more you donate, the more time we can spend taking photos!
- Five high-resolution photos will be given to you when editing is complete.
- This photoshoot gift doesn't just apply to couples. Professional headshots of yourself, photos with your pet, your sister/brother, your best friend—whoever you want, really!—are more than welcome.
- We can take photos at a location of your choice, whether that's at home, in your backyard, at your local park or at the beach.
- Photos can be taken anytime between now and August, even if the donation period is only for a month.
Bonus: Sharing is caring
- If somebody donates to my page because you donated and shared either this post or my fundraising page on your Facebook or Twitter, you can get an additional hour added to your own photoshoot.
Don't wait! Get sharing & donating for a good cause and get some pretty photos to boot. To donate and find out more about the cause, head to my fundraising page. Questions? Email me: email@example.com.